Every Child, Every Nation, Every Day
An Overview Of Our Training Programs
Junior Leadership Training
- Godly Leadership
- Junior Leader’s role
- Godly Choices
- Sharing the Gospel
More info about Junior Leadership Training – Coming soon!
Teaching Children Effectively™
- Level 1 – An innovative 30-hour course designed to equip local church members with a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching today’s child.
- Level 2 – This 30-hour course is designed to help you disciple the Christian child.
Super Seminars & Children In Crisis Seminars
Numerous Dynamic Training Sessions for Children’s Workers presented by local CEF staff or trained volunteers.
Children’s Ministries Institute®
A unique Institute with one primary focus…”Training to reach the children around the corner and around the world”…Training to impact the next generation.
Register for online courses including Leadership Essentials, Understanding Today’s Child, Teaching Children Effectively 1, and Progressive Methods between July 21 and August 5. Enroll today at online.cefcmi.com.
Christian Youth In Action®
- A successful summer sharing the gospel.
- An opportunity to reach the lost.
- Training at ALACCA Bible Camp Harpster, Idaho
- After the first week at CYIA training Camp *Teach at least two *5-Day Clubs. (Does not include practicum club. Actual training is two weeks which includes a supervised practice club in the local area.)
GO!!! Transform your summer. Become a fully equipped summer missionary. (age 12 & up) You won’t want to miss this exciting opportunity…check it out!
Learn More About CYIA (link to CEF of Idaho State site)
Share this page with friends and family on social media.